Accessibility » Accessible Design
Quintus professionals have worked on numerous development projects where accessibility is a requirement. Putting Quintus on your team at the beginning of the design phase can speed time to market. Building accessibility requirements, per Section 508 or your customer’s specific needs, into the design ensures a better and more responsive product that won’t need to retrofitted down the line. We will work alongside your team throughout the product lifecycle to ensure that development stays on course, on time and within budget. Accessibility standards are not meant to pose an “undue burden” on vendors. Let Quintus help your team discover how accessible design makes good business sense.
"Quintus' top-notch consultants truly understand the accessibility regulations that our clients need to adhere to. Even if there aren't requirements, Quintus' design help makes for a more usable Web site. We now automatically write them into our contracts, knowing that they will add credibility to our deliverable."
1. Equitable Use: Useful and marketable to people with diverse abilities.
2. Flexibility in Use: Accommodates a wide range of individual preferences and abilities.
3. Simple and Intuitive Use: Easy to understand, regardless of the user's experience, knowledge, language skills, or current concentration level.
4. Perceptible Information: Communicates necessary information to the user, regardless of ambient conditions or the user's sensory abilities.
5. Tolerance for Error: Minimizes hazards and the adverse consequences of accidental or unintended actions.
6. Low Physical Effort: Can be used efficiently and comfortably and with a minimum of fatigue.
7. Size and Space for Approach and Use: Appropriate size